Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Waiting, I HATE IT!

Scott had a job interview last week and is at a second one for the same job as I write this. I am waiting to hear how it went. I hate waiting.

I have a few virtures but patience is not one of them. I routinely over do checking on things. When baking I have to look at whatever as it bakes, I hate it when a webpage takes too long to open up. I stand with my hand on the microwave door while heating stuff. Geesh, no patience is not one of my virtures.
But right now I really can't call his cell phone and ask how its going. So.... I am waiting.

I think I'll go workout. Maybe expending energy and time will get my mind off this.

If you are praying people, pray!!!!!!

3 comments:

Flea said...

So how did it go???

Weezee said...

Sorry, I am under the weather today so late getting in here. The interview went great but we are still on pins and needles waiting to see if the offer will come. Scott feels it will and I am praying.
Will keep you posted.

dlyn said...

I guess I got all the patience - cause I am like a saint really. Get it? Patience? Saint? heh!