Saturday, February 9, 2008

123 Tag

Dlyn tagged me with the Page 123 meme so here I go :

Instructions:

1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people. & post a comment here once you post it to your blog, so I can come see.

This turned out to be harder than I thought it would be. The nearest book to me is a coffee table book, The Atlas of Pern. Page 123 has a full page picture. No problem, here right next to it is My Utmost for His Highest and oh bummer! I have never noticed there are no page numbers. I am too lazy to count pages so ended up traveling across the room for Magic Hour by Susan Isaacs, and it says. "Forty-Five of us stood and held hands. I squeezed tight. I felt warm I'm-with-you squeezes back.

There nice short sentences.

So now I need to tag 5 people and I only know bloggers who visit my prolific sister dlyn. So lets see I'll tag, Ms C at the cubicles back porch , pg cause you're a Pats fan' Laura b because you crack me up. I would have tagged Flea but she has that whole cow situation goin' on and she's already been tagged about 200 times. (so popular she is!) That's all for now I need to meet more bloggers!

7 comments:

PG said...

oh yay! I was a tad disappointed that your sis didn't tag me with this one. Now I don't have to be! I will see what happens when I do this tonight!

dlyn said...

Wow pg - don't be a tag hog - I tagged ya for the other one! :)

Hey Weezee - is the Atlas of Pern like Mapquest for dragonriders? Can you email me directions from Ruatha to Ista? thanks.

Weezee said...

If you want to get to Ista from Ruatha you will need a boat!!!! I'd rather take a dragon, much faster.
I will email you some directions though, I am really good at that stuff.

Weezee said...

PG, nice to meet you. Hope you'll visit again. I have Australian Cattle Dogs so I am sure you will want to keep with them.

PG said...

Just did my 123, off to inform the lucky ladies I tagged!
Come on by and check it out!

Flea said...

Ha! I think I tagged Dlyn with this one! Is that Anne MacCafferey's Pern? I was fanatical about that series in high school.

Weezee said...

Hi Flea, it is indeedy Anne McCaffery's series. She has added quite a few to the originals. I love them and last year after shoulder surgery re-read the originals and most of the new ones. I really want a dragon of my own.

Shards I'd save so much $ on gas.