Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vacation

Still not really back yet but had to put up a couple photos. I took 520 so it will take a bit of time to get through them all.
Here is my Grandma we went to the annual family reunion and celebrated her 100th birthday. She is amazing, still sharp as a tack and physically doing fantastic!


I love this photo of Scott with our Great Niece Anna. She is a real cutie and just loves her Uncle Scott.

I love Willow trees and I think this one is especially pretty. It's at the field where we have our reunion. Nice little pond too, and had the day been a bit nicer we might have swam.

Ok. back to vacationing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of your family, dogs and people!!

I hope you are having a good vacation. Unless you have changed your appointment for Jackaroo, I'll be leaving with Finn and the girls on Wed., when you are comming to your appointment with Matt. :) Otherwise, I'll see you on Thursday! Wait, I'll see you for a little bit on Wed. night too as I'm running the run thrus! Missed not seeing you and having class!

Alicia

CM said...

This is a great start! .... can't wait to see and hear more!

I love Weeping Willows. They remind me of Upstate New York where they are so common. This picture reminds of a park we used to go to near IBM there .... not the same spot I suppose?