Friday, August 21, 2009

Shoes make the woman

This is Anna. You can learn more about her here. She is my Great niece and is just 2 years old. We found out on vacation, which we shared with our large family, she has a shoe fetish.

Really she likes all shoes, hers, mine, yours, who's ever she can get her feet on.
I lost these the first morning of vacation while having coffee on the porch.
She had a little trouble walking in them but did pretty well. I also lost a pair of flip flops to her but didn't have my camera handy.

Any one's shoes are worth taking a spin in.
She loved her Great Uncle Scott's shoes.

Those were really hard to get the hang of.


If you get a chance to visit, be sure to bring interesting shoes. They entertain her for quite a while.

Really you can understand her sense of style, just look how her parents dress!

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Her mother's pants are awesome. Wish I had a pair like that.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above commenter. Great pants. cute kid too.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Cool pants.

Ellyn said...

See, I told you my pants are cool. The whole bloggy internets think so.

Weezee said...

Hmmmm, me thinks I smell a rat! An anonymous rat!

I did say those pants were something else!

OCM ... Obnoxious Cousin Mark (sounds like a disorder) said...

Finally!!!! … a family blog with some family “news” !!!!! Phew!!

Anna, you’re precious! ... wish I could be there to share my shoes with you! I’ve got some really cool flip-flops my Emily bought for me too!

(Tiger stripe pants … interesting …. kind of go with the tiger lilies picture on a certain other family blog!)

Donalyn said...

gah! my eyeses, my eyeses!

cute kid though.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Seems to be a theme, for at least girls of around the age of 2. I have pictures of both Samantha and Avery in my shoes and Kevin's work boots. You know, the kind with steel toes and probably weigh as much as they do!

I won't make any wise cracks about the adults attire. I don't think anyone with children should be judged by their attire for morning coffee! I can only imagine what some would say about my own.....

Alicia