Wednesday, June 25, 2008

She said it would happen...

Recently at an agility trial the weather was atrociously HOT! I mean it was 98 degrees and humid!!! Most club who sponsor show will make they have kiddie pools and hoses so we can cool down the dogs and keep them from overheating when they perform their runs.

Once in a while the people also find it necessary to cool down too. I caught my friend Christie doing just that.

Well she did say she would end up on my blog.
I hate for my friends to be wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy .... she owes you big time!

I love hearing your voice on the videos and seeing your picture on Dlyn's blog. It makes me miss you. (even though you haven't posted a family picture w/ Kindle.... including Auntie D.)

dlyn said...

A wise person never toys with a blogger that way!

Weezee said...

I miss you two CM. come visit and you can hear me and watch Kindle in person!