Wednesday, April 30, 2008

On the mend now

Well, finally I am feeling better. Just in time too we have another big show this coming weekend. I went to my Dr. yesterday and she prescribed Prednisone steroids because I am now in my 5th week of the plague and she thought I needed a push to really shake this. My friend Sheila is getting a lot of mileage out of my steroid use. She repeatedly goes into her Hans & Franz accent and tells me I am going to be pumped up and I can lift cars with one hand. Hmmm, its her birthday today so I am humoring her.

I am simply amazed anything could make such a difference in such a short time but I woke up feeling almost human this morning and my energy was almost back to normal. So there is much rejoicing here.

I just wanted to say hey. I am off to bed now so I can keep getting better.

2 comments:

dlyn said...

When I read that first line, I heard Ed Sullivan in my head - "a reeeeely big sheeeeewwwwww"

Glad they finally found something to break the cycle!

Flea said...

Hope this kills off whatever has its meaty little hooks in you. Plenty of rest and fluids, girl!