Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh please no mo sno

Ugh! I woke up to this today!Do you see that big covered thing next to that poor pine, who is screaming in agony because it has snow on it AGAIN! (trust me I can hear it), That is our camper. My husband and I were just saying yesterday we need de-winterize it because our first Dog Agility show is April 19. This last week I have been filling out entries and sending them off so I know there is light at the end of this cold, dark, frozen, ugly, boring tunnel. Soon we will unfurl that cover, load that baby up and off we will go.

But right now I just want to say....please no mo sno!

6 comments:

dlyn said...

Everyone complains about the weather, but no one does anything about it! :D

Flea said...

Oh you poor thing! And Dlyn has a good point. Get on that, will ya?

I'm pretending it's cold here at my blog, just for you northerners. :D

Weezee said...

that's it! I am going to do something... I'm gonna, I'm gonna oh man, I guess I 'm gonna wait for spring. (sigh)

Anonymous said...

Jackaroo and you have my deepest sympathies! When it comes to the snow I'm sure there is a depsperate feeling like ...."okay, this is not fun, pretty or appreciated anymore! It was great for Christmas and fun memories for a day trip to Boston ..... but it's time to stop!"

Thankfully I'm sure we've seen the last of it in KC! I was reminded though in a gardening newspaper article this week that we can get a freeze here until Arpil 15 (and did last year!)

I just know there will be a big warming trend for you in time to unveil that camper and head out for the big event.

Love, CM

Lori said...

So sorry that you have "mo sno". I have been trying to cope with the "cooler" springs than I am used to here in TN. Being from TX and having spent 6 years in Las Vegas before moving here, I am not at all used to cold weather this late in the year! I was wearing my shorts and flip-flops by now in Vegas! But, I have daffodils blooming and Irises sprouting here, so I am determined to embrace this cooler climate.
Love your blog and your Kids are adorable and talented! I think the Cattle Dogs are gorgeous and if you have any extras, send one here!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Jackaroo. Grandma loves you!