Saturday, July 18, 2009

A weekend at home!

Wow June and July have been challenging and so I am stunned to get up today and have no where to rush off to.
No dog shows, no private lessons to give, no trips to the mountains, just a whole weekend at home! Woohoo!

I do have a whole day of projects to tackle but I actually got a few minutes on the porch all alone. I left the dogs encamped in the bedroom with my snoring husband and stole a few minutes to watch the rain. So peaceful so quiet.

The sun is starting to peak out here and there so the promise of a clear afternoon has made me want to get going but I'm glad to have had a few moments all to myself this morning.
I hope your weekend is great!

1 comment:

CM said...

Oh, I wish I could have been sitting there with you .... but you know me .... I would have broken the much needed silence and solitude.

I always get to feeling sorry for myself that I'm left out of all the "family" get togethers there that you’ll have the next few weeks. When you add to that Donalyn's recipes I'm missing, Ellyn's and Donlayn's gardens I long to see in person, adorable kids and doggies to hug .... and now this lovely back porch scene ..... IT'S JUST NOT FAIR! ……. (Don’t' tell my kids I said that ... they aren’t allowed to say that.) Oh well, if you all keep me posted with pictures and stories .... that will help ...... a little. : ( (sniff, sniff)