Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weigh-in day!

Well folks it was bound to happen. I gained this week, .8 lbs. But not to worry I am back on the wagon. However if you want to encourage me, bring it on!

I have another commitment I am putting up here as of today. I am committing to exercising at least 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. I figure its the best way to speed-up this process. So I will update you all on my exercise progress as well as my weight loss.

Check back for my loss next week.
I'll leave with the cute puppy pic!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Black and white pic.

OK, so as long as you are back on the wagon, that is what makes the difference, rather then the gain. I should know, I gained 1.5 pounds. Avery's party, then a baby shower and then some left overs did it! I'm also back on the wagon, and that is what really counts in the end. We all have those weeks.

On a more positive note, I measured myself and I'm down 2 inches in the waist and 2 in the hips from October. That is nice, and I can feel that in the pants.

And good for you for exercising. On a normal week, I exercise an average of 45 minutes 6 times a week. Which is great, now if I could only control that eating it would all fall right off!

Alicia

Anonymous said...

How come when I read all my cousins' blogs I have the urge to hug kids and dogs?!?

Weezee said...

Alicia- thx for the pep talk! That.8 will be gone next Tuesday!

CM- we are a warm fuzzy bunch aren't we! NOT! Our children canine or human are very cute though. :)

SCUTTELL said...

runnin around with all those pups in class will help speed the loss.
Kindle looks like she is ready for some more exercising.