Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weezee's Amazing Journey

OK maybe not so amazing to most but I a trip I gotta take. I have been considering this for a few days and finally have decided to go public with my weight loss effort.
Now usually I would run from even mentioning that I am a lifetime Weight Watcher member who is NOT at goal but serious times call for serious measures. In this case I need a little more accountability.

My goal is to lose 25 pounds by June 1st. I think its doable. I will not be posting how much I weigh. I was raised to believe ladies never discuss such things in public and I think that is a policy I will cling to forever! But I will post my weigh-ins every week. I attend my meeting and get weighed every Tuesday and today.... well lets just say I will start that business next Tuesday.

Why you may ask have I decided to make this commitment now. Well because I have this new little baby puppy to prepare to compete with. She is awesome and fast and I don't want to hold her back. Plus that whole I'm not getting any younger thing.

So there you have it. I know a few of my regular readers are also Weight Watcher members so I look forward to your encouragement and support and recipes. So come on bloggy friends saddle up. The journey begins.

4 comments:

C-Lee said...

you go girl!
ps.. when you find a plan that works please share :-)

Ellyn said...

Good luck Weezee. You can do it. I know you can.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. 25 pounds in 13 weeks, is an impressive goal. I'll join you, as I'm desperately trying to loose weight for the 2 weddings I'm in this year (and for alot of other reasons, but those are great motivators). The first one is July 4th, so a June 1st goal date works for me.
However, I'm not as ambitious as you, I'll go for 15 pounds. Starting weight as of today 164.5. UGH! This is what I call "Samantha weight", as I've lost the "Avery weight"! I love my kids, but will be glad to get rid of this extra weight that I put on while carrying them!
Good luck!

Alicia

Weezee said...

Same to you Alicia! We will cheer each other on. You have already done stellar and are looking great! In fact you have been inspiring me! Thanks!