Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

23 years ago Scott and I trudged through the Zilker Rose Garden in Austin Texas and got hitched. It was a hot day and our friends and family gathered to witness the ceremony and wish us well. Even a Japanese tour group stopped to take pictures of the occasion. We are sure somewhere in Japan people show our wedding in their vacation slides.
So we celebrate today marveling we have pulled it off for 23 years.

Happy Anniversary Scott, you're the best!!

6 comments:

dlyn said...

Happy Anniversary guys - all the best people get married on this day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the photo!

Mmmmm .... who else got married on this day that garners a comment such as the one from Dlyn?

Guess what?! In two days, on Wed. the 9th, Ramona and I are celebrating 25 years! And I have to agree .... sometimes it feels like we've just "pulled it off!" .... but here we are 25 years later. No small feat. God is so faithful!

Anonymous said...

You are both the BEST! Love you LOTS! "You know who"

Weezee said...

Hey CM Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Ellyn said...

Hey, this anniversary stuff is great and all. BTW, Happy Anniversary and I really mean that. I thought I had commented on your actual anniversary but I guess not. Oops. Sorry.

Anyway, the real reason I stopped by today is that I have not seen any pictures of the new puppy in months. OK, weeks. But whatever it's been a really long time. She is going be all grown up by the time you post anymore pictures. You are probably thinking yourself "Hey I have been really busy." And I understand that but really. I need pictures.
Have a great afternoon. Love ya!!

Flea said...

Happy anniversary! I think I wore a dress almost exactly like that to my senior prom in 84. LOVED it.